Thursday, June 20, 2013

Catching up with Pictures

Well I know its been a while - but you know - 8 kids and stuff.  I know that there are people out their with more than me who can keep up with blogging  and still get dinner on the table and do school and laundry and make beds and....well you get the idea.  I on the other hand am not one of those talented ladies!
So, here are some pictures of my cutie pies. Our little lady has grown so big! She had her first birthday in May, my how time flies.


 
 
Ok that's not my little cutie pie - well not the girl anyway. That is the Fierce Bad Rabbit on his birthday. Pirate, you know. Behind him is his made from moving boxes pirate ship. Ahh the wonders of duct tape.
 
 
Pirate treasure.
 
 
 




So I know its summer now but I had to post this.  This was our one and only snow storm that we got on PALM SUNDAY. Weird huh.
 
 
 
Lighting the Easter Fire.
 
 
Two Boys on the Alter, thank you Lord!
 
What a pair!!!
 
Spanky and his gang.
 
 
The tiny princess learns to stand.
 
 

 
 
First time receiving the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
 




 
 

 
Well I know Mama's aren't suppose to say it - but my baby is so so cute.
 
 
 
 
 
Camping out in the living room when the upstairs AC went out. What a party!
 
 
Well there ya go! A brief overview of the last few months. Lots of fun in a large family!


No comments:

Post a Comment