Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy Thrifty Tray Table


Here is a really easy little tray table that you can make from a grocery store box. We always get these cut out boxes when we go to Costco and they usually get thrown away, but no longer!! I found this idea at Home Living and thought I would give it a try. (Yes, I know - its the same paper - but I didn't realize it until after I bought it!!)   All you have to do is cover the box with some contact paper and flip it over .  Voila! Instant tray!  I thought it would be cute if I pasted some flowers or something on it that were cut out from an old card, or magazine. We didn't get that far, but its still cute without it and works so well for a little tea party!


The only thing that bugs me is that the inside isn't covered all the way. I don't think it bothers Mopsy though. Shes too busy with whats on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment