Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

I wanted to post yesterday about our visit from Black Peter, but I had a very sick Fierce Bad Rabbit. Too sick, in fact, to be Fierce at all. (which was the only nice thing about it!) He just wanted to be held and to sleep. I can never put down a sick baby who wants to be held, so that was how I spent my day. After a rocky start, he was better today. Now hes back to his old fierce self!
I wanted to show you the finished shoes, so here they are:


There is actually one pair missing because somebody took forever to get his sewn. I won't mention any names.

Here's a view of our cute St. Nicholas and Black Peter.


Black Peter stopped by on Monday to see if everyone was being good. I guess he wasn't around when they started fighting because no one got a stick.  Monday night everyone put out their shoes for St. Nicholas to fill.  I think the dear saint went a little overboard this year, because nothing fit in the shoes! He's just supposed to bring little things, you know.


Everyone was happy with what they got!



We ended the day with a lovely dinner in honor of our beloved saint.


I hope everyone had a great St. Nicholas Day!

1 comment: