Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Last Minute Gift Ideas

Well, I wish that I was just oh-so-crafty that I had a pocketful of great ideas for you, but alas, dear reader, I am not. I can, however, direct you to some cute things I found!
The first is this easy popcorn and mittens idea from The Beehive Cottage. Isn't it cute!
.

She also has a link for this cute Hershey's kiss jar.




Aesthetic Nest has this cute placemat and napkin that seem pretty easy.



Here are some neat tea towels to go along with the dinner theme.


tea towels for two


Not one for sewing? Here are ten quick recipes  to make and give. Will someone makes these nuts for me???




For the knitter, Little Cotton Rabbits has these cute little tree bears.


Christmas toys

Whatever craft you choose, and however it comes out just remember - its the thought that counts!
HAPPY CRAFTING!!




No comments:

Post a Comment