Thursday, November 3, 2011

{ Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

Every Thursday I will be joining the ladies over at Like Mother, Like Daughter in their posting of  pictures that are pretty, happy, funny, and real. I think posting things like this help us to find the beauty in our everyday lives. Sometimes its hard to find beauty when you're tied down to all the cares of raising a family and all the work that comes with it. If we look closely though, there is always something lovely to be seen - even if it is chocolate covered.




round button chicken
 
{Pretty}
 
 


Heres little Mopsy looking as adorable as ever!
 
 
 

I'm not sure I would classify this as "pretty", unless pretty was followed by the word "funny". Evidently one of his siblings thought this was a great fashon statement, because as we were sitting in the basemenent on Sunday after Mass, I noticed that someone had accessorized this little guy's outfit for him.

 
 
 
 
{Happy}
 


Happy is not a strong enough word for these pictures! We feel truly blessed that the Lord has once again given us the chance to bring another soul into this world! It is such a privilege to be a mother and I thank God with all my heart for the opportunity to be a mother to yet another little one. So everyone meet Peapod, due to come into this world May 28, 2012. We are so excited!!


{Funny}



I call this Fierce Bad Rabbit a la creme. The "creme" is actually whoopie pie, and  FBR was hiding from me as I tried to take his picture, which is why he is under the table.

{Real}

Our drive to Mass on Sunday was quite a snowy one. Worse then the actual snow was all the fallen trees. I took this picture out of the car window as we passed right under these downed power lines that were a little too close for comfort.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How wonderful! Now I'm excited about Peapod, too. (and I love the bowtie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise. Your uncle Joe said you wanted #8 soon. He was right. Looking forward to updates about Peapod.
    Congratulations to you and Pop pa bunny.
    Be well. Wish you all the best. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete