Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Here We Go Again!

Yes, another birthday! This time it was Thomasina Tittlemouse, who turned sixteen. Its hard to believe my little Ms. Mouse is so grown up now. It seems like just yesterday she was a new baby, only three pounds and nine ounces. What a fine, mature, young lady she has turned out to be. I'm so very proud of her and I know that whatever she chooses to do in the future she will be a great success. Hopefully she had a nice day, despite some sickness that has infiltrated our house. So without further ado, here are some scenes from the day.


Ptolemy Tortoise wrapping the cool present


two eager helpers





"I think we should have used NASCAR paper"





"Now I'm set for all night blogging!"



"I wonder if they hid the paperwork for my driving permit in here?"





 Happy Sweet Sixteen!!







1 comment:

  1. Hey- Happy sweet 16 Victoria!!! The pictures are great! We love you:) Aunt Amy, Uncle Joe & the girls!

    ReplyDelete